A pre-approved personal line of credit attached to your checking account to help you offset unexpected bounced checks, missed payments, denied debit card transactions and avoid overdraft fees.
- Prevent overdraft fees and checks returned on your checking account
- Advances are automatically made in $100 increments when your checking account balance falls below zero
- Pay off your balance at any time
- Minimum monthly payments are automatically withdrawn from your checking account
- Unsecured credit limits generally range from $500 to $5,000, depending on your credit qualifications